(1) The activities and operations of the program are exempt from the provisions and requirements of Title 48 RCW.
Terms Used In Washington Code 70A.325.110
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
(2) To the extent of their participation in the program, the activities and operations of the insurer selected by the director to provide liability insurance coverage to owners and operators of underground storage tanks are exempt from the requirements of Title 48 RCW except for:
(a) Chapter 48.03 RCW pertaining to examinations;
(b) RCW 48.05.250 pertaining to annual reports;
(c) Chapter 48.12 RCW pertaining to assets and liabilities;
(d) Chapter 48.13 RCW pertaining to investments;
(e) Chapter 48.30 RCW pertaining to deceptive, false, or fraudulent acts or practices; and
(f) Chapter 48.92 RCW pertaining to liability risk retention.
(3) To the extent of their participation in the program, the insurer selected by the director to provide liability insurance coverage to owners and operators of underground storage tanks shall not participate in the Washington insurance guaranty association nor shall the association be liable for coverage provided to owners and operators of underground storage tanks issued in connection with the program.