Florida Regulations > Chapter 62-761 – Underground Storage Tank Systems
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 62-761 - Underground Storage Tank Systems
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.