Upon the petition of either party, the court may revise or alter an order entered in an action for separate maintenance, or may make further orders, concerning the following matters:

(1) The support and maintenance of either spouse;

(2) The interest of one spouse in the property of the other spouse;

(3) The allocation of responsibility for the children of the parties; and

(4) The support of the children of the parties.