|§ 106.01||Apprentice contracts|
|§ 106.02||Carpenters’ apprentices|
|§ 106.025||Plumber apprenticeships|
|§ 106.04||Employment of apprentices on state public works projects|
|§ 106.05||Apprenticeship completion award program|
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes > Chapter 106 > Subchapter I
- appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols or figures. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Month: means a calendar month unless otherwise expressed. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Officers: when applied to corporations include directors and trustees. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Preceding: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next preceding that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Promulgate: when used in connection with a rule, as defined under s. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- State: when applied to states of the United States, includes the District of Columbia, the commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the several territories organized by Congress. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Week: means 7 consecutive days. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed; "year" alone means "year of our Lord". See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01