1. The Nevada Commission for Women, consisting of 10 members appointed by the Governor, is hereby created.
2. The members appointed to the Commission must reflect varied political philosophies regarding issues of concern to women.
3. The Governor shall designate one member of the Commission to serve as Chair and one member of the Commission to serve as Vice Chair.
4. Each Chair, Vice Chair and other officer of the Commission shall serve for a term of 1 year.
5. No more than five members of the Commission may be from the same political party.
LawServer is for purposes of information only and is no substitute for legal advice.
© 2013 LawServer Online, Inc. All rights reserved