Laws and legal information about advertising
LawServer Legal FormsMore LawServer Legal Forms »
- Louisiana Revised Statutes 51:3261 - As used in this Chapter, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- Louisiana Revised Statutes 51:3262 - A.(1) An online marketplace shall require that any high-volume third-party seller on the online marketplace's platform provide the online marketplace with all of the following inform
- Louisiana Revised Statutes 51:3263 - A. Any data that is collected to comply with any requirement of this Chapter may not be used for any other purpose except as required by law.
- Louisiana Revised Statutes 51:3264 - A. An online marketplace shall require any high-volume third-party seller that has an aggregate total of twenty thousand dollars or more in annual gross revenues on the online market
- Louisiana Revised Statutes > Title 51 > Chapter 65 - Advertisements