|Subpart A||General Provisions and Eligibility|
|Subpart B||Applying for a Grant|
|Subpart C||Evaluation and Award of Grant Applications|
|Subpart D||Grant Awards|
|Subpart E||Grant Term and Conditions|
|Subpart F||OIED Grant Administration|
Terms Used In 25 CFR Part 1187 - Indian Business Incubators Program
- Adjourn: A motion to adjourn a legislative chamber or a committee, if passed, ends that day's session.
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.