|PART 121||ORGAN PROCUREMENT AND TRANSPLANTATION NETWORK|
|PART 124||MEDICAL FACILITY CONSTRUCTION AND MODERNIZATION|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 42 > CHAPTER I > SUBCHAPTER K - HEALTH RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- Case law: The law as laid down in cases that have been decided in the decisions of the courts.
- Circumstantial evidence: All evidence except eyewitness testimony.
- consumer product: includes any mechanical device which carries or conveys passengers along, around, or over a fixed or restricted route or course or within a defined area for the purpose of giving its passengers amusement, which is customarily controlled or directed by an individual who is employed for that purpose and who is not a consumer with respect to such device, and which is not permanently fixed to a site, but does not include such a device that is permanently fixed to a site. See 29 CFR 1983.101
- food: means all "food" as defined in 21 U. See 29 CFR 1983.101
- Irrevocable trust: A trust arrangement that cannot be revoked, rescinded, or repealed by the grantor.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.