A deed, lease, contract, or other instrument executed by or on behalf of the Commission purporting to transfer title or any other interest in property disposed of pursuant to this chapter shall be conclusive evidence of compliance with the provisions of this chapter and rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, insofar as concerns title or other interest of any bona fide grantee or transferee for value without notice of lack of such compliance, and his successors in title.
Terms Used In 42 USC 2308
- Commission: means the Atomic Energy Commission. See 42 USC 2304
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC