|§ 1211||Prohibition against transportation of refrigerators without safety devices|
|§ 1212||Violations; misdemeanor; penalties|
|§ 1213||Publication of safety standards in Federal Register|
|§ 1214||“Interstate commerce” defined|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 15 > Chapter 26
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Budget authority: Authority provided by law to enter into obligations that will result in outlays of Federal funds. Budget authority may be classified by the period of availability (one-year, multiyear, no-year), by the timing of congressional action (current or permanent), or by the manner of determining the amount available (definite or indefinite).
- commerce: means interstate, foreign, or intrastate commerce. See
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: means any individual, group of individuals, partnership, corporation, association, cooperative, or any other entity. See