|§ 1211||Prohibition against transportation of refrigerators without safety devices|
|§ 1212||Violations; misdemeanor; penalties|
|§ 1213||Publication of safety standards in Federal Register|
|§ 1214||“Interstate commerce” defined|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 15 > Chapter 26
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- interstate commerce: includes commerce between one State, Territory, possession, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and another State, Territory, possession, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. See 15 USC 1214
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- vessel: includes every description of watercraft or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on water. See 1 USC 3
- writing: includes printing and typewriting and reproductions of visual symbols by photographing, multigraphing, mimeographing, manifolding, or otherwise. See 1 USC 1