U.S. Code > Title 20 > Chapter 76 > Subchapter I > Part D – National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 9562||Commissioner for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance|
|§ 9564||Regional educational laboratories for research, development, dissemination, and technical assistance|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 20 > Chapter 76 > Subchapter I > Part D - National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 1 USC 8
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1