Terms Used In California Codes > Business and Professions Code > Division 1 > Chapter 9 - Certification of Third-Party Dispute Resolution Processes for New Motor Vehicles
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- directors: means natural persons, designated in the articles or bylaws or elected by the incorporators, and their successors and natural persons designated, elected, or appointed by any other name or title to act as members of the governing body of the corporation. See California Corporations Code 5047
- Probate: Proving a will
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 77
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term appears unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Corporations Code 10