|§ 51102||Grant authority|
|§ 51103||Grant applications|
|§ 51104||Environmental requirements|
|§ 51105||Authorization of appropriations|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 51 > Subtitle V > Chapter 511
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.
- writing: includes printing and typewriting and reproductions of visual symbols by photographing, multigraphing, mimeographing, manifolding, or otherwise. See 1 USC 1