|§ 331.501||Spaceflight; informed consent|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 331 > Part III
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Department: means the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. See Florida Statutes 207.002
- Motor carrier: means any person owning, controlling, operating, or managing any motor vehicle used to transport persons or property over any public highway. See Florida Statutes 207.002
- Person: means and includes natural persons, corporations, copartnerships, firms, companies, agencies, or associations, singular or plural. See Florida Statutes 207.002