|§ 100A.002||Limited Liability|
|§ 100A.003||Warning Required|
|§ 100A.004||Agreement Effective and Enforceable|
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 100A - Limited Liability for Space Flight Activities
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Signed: includes any symbol executed or adopted by a person with present intention to authenticate a writing. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Succeeding: means immediately following. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.