|§ 15-22-41||Short title|
|§ 15-22-43||Special medical parole docket; implementation; factors considered; annual report|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 15 > Chapter 22 > Article 2A - Alabama Medical Parole Act
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- corporation: Any corporation organized pursuant to this part. See Alabama Code 45-49-90
- county: Mobile County. See Alabama Code 45-49-90
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Entitlement: A Federal program or provision of law that requires payments to any person or unit of government that meets the eligibility criteria established by law. Entitlements constitute a binding obligation on the part of the Federal Government, and eligible recipients have legal recourse if the obligation is not fulfilled. Social Security and veterans' compensation and pensions are examples of entitlement programs.
- following: means next after. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- municipality: An incorporated city or town located within Mobile County. See Alabama Code 45-49-90