Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 16 > Chapter 25C
- board: The Board of Control of the Public Education Employees' Defined Contribution Savings Fund. See Alabama Code 45-20-71.21
- ELIGIBLE EMPLOYER: An employer or other entity who compensates a participant for the public service. See Alabama Code 45-20-71.21
- Fee simple: Absolute title to property with no limitations or restrictions regarding the person who may inherit it.
- fund: The Public Education Employees' Defined Contribution Savings Fund. See Alabama Code 45-20-71.21
- participant: A person who elects to participate in the fund who makes voluntary employee contributions into a 457 deferred compensation plan or a 403(b) tax sheltered annuity plan and who is a member of the Teachers' Retirement System. See Alabama Code 45-20-71.21