|§ 26-10C-1||Registration of putative fathers; notice of intent to claim paternity; release of information|
|§ 26-10C-2||Effect of chapter on preexisting rights, obligations, etc|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 26 > Chapter 10C
- Chambers: A judge's office.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- REFUNDING SCHOOL WARRANTS: Any warrants or other obligations of the county issued after May 27, 2015, to refinance, on such terms as the county commission shall determine in its discretion, either a. See Alabama Code 45-37-249.02
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.