|§ 26-22-1||Legislative findings and intent|
|§ 26-22-3||Prohibition, exceptions, and regulations|
|§ 26-22-4||Viability testing|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 26 > Chapter 22
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: includes the territories thereof and the District of Columbia. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608