Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 27 > Chapter 19 > Article 3
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- following: means next after. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- month: means a calendar month. See Alabama Code 1-1-1
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.