|§ 27-47-1||Qualified long-term care services|
|§ 27-47-2||Deduction for premiums paid for long-term care insurance contract; treatment of contract; coverage|
|§ 27-47-3||Premium tax for long-term care coverage to be deposited into Education Trust Fund|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 27 > Chapter 47
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Bail: Security given for the release of a criminal defendant or witness from legal custody (usually in the form of money) to secure his/her appearance on the day and time appointed.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.