|Article 1||Alabama Education Lottery Corporation||41-26-1 – 41-26-34|
|Article 2||HOPE Scholarship Program||41-26-60 – 41-26-63|
|Article 3||Office of School Readiness||41-26-80 – 41-26-84|
|Article 4||Office of Information Technology||41-26-100 – 41-26-103|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 41 > Chapter 26
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- commissioner: The Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries. See Alabama Code 32-6-15
- mortgage: A mortgage or a mortgage and deed of trust. See Alabama Code 45-37-72.24
- person: An individual, a partnership, a corporation or two or more individuals having a joint or common interest. See Alabama Code 32-6-15
- project: Any land and any building or other improvement thereon and all real and personal properties deemed necessary in connection therewith, whether or not now in existence, which shall be suitable for use by the following or by any combination of two or more thereof:
a. See Alabama Code 45-37-72.24
- Remand: When an appellate court sends a case back to a lower court for further proceedings.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Usury: Charging an illegally high interest rate on a loan. Source: OCC