Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 18 > Part I > Chapter 61
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- foreign commerce: as used in this title , includes commerce with a foreign country. See
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- organization: means a person other than an individual. See
- United States: as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone. See
- whoever: include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals. See