Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 6 > Chapter 1
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- commission: The Alabama Public Service Commission;
(6) FEDERAL SAFETY STANDARDS. See Alabama Code 37-4-90
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- person: Any individual, firm, joint venture, partnership, corporation, association, or joint stock association and includes any trustee, receiver, assignee, or personal representative thereof engaged in the transportation of hazardous liquids. See Alabama Code 37-4-90