|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||Whenever it is required by law that any legal notice or publication …|
|§ 2||When any legal notice is required by law to be published in any …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 715 ILCS 10
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Recourse: An arrangement in which a bank retains, in form or in substance, any credit risk directly or indirectly associated with an asset it has sold (in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles) that exceeds a pro rata share of the bank's claim on the asset. If a bank has no claim on an asset it has sold, then the retention of any credit risk is recourse. Source: FDIC