(a) The department shall set fees under AS 08.01.065 for
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes 08.18.041
- person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association, organization, business trust, or society, as well as a natural person. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
(1) registration and renewal of registration for all categories of contractors;
(2) registration and renewal of registration for a home inspector qualified to inspect new homes;
(3) registration and renewal of registration for a home inspector qualified to inspect existing homes;
(4) joint registration and renewal of joint registration for home inspectors;
(5) registration and renewal of registration as an associate home inspector;
(6) examinations for applicants for home inspector registration;
(7) examination, issuance of initial endorsement, and renewal of active or inactive endorsements for residential contractors; and
(8) departmental publications and seminars related to this chapter.
(b) A person who fails a residential contractor examination or home inspector examination shall pay the examination fee set by the department if the person applies to retake an examination.