Terms Used In Alaska Statutes > Chapter 65
- affiliate: means a person that directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries controls, or is controlled by, or is under common control with, a corporation subject to this chapter. See Alaska Statutes 10.06.990
- alien: means
(A) an individual who is not a citizen or national of the United States, or who is not lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence, or paroled into the United States under 8 U. See Alaska Statutes 10.06.990
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- commissioner: means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development or a designee of the commissioner. See Alaska Statutes 10.06.990
- foreign corporation: means a corporation for profit organized under laws other than the laws of Alaska for a purpose for which a corporation may be organized under this chapter. See Alaska Statutes 10.06.990
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- person: means an individual, a corporation, a partnership, an association, a joint-stock company, an estate, a trust if the interests of the beneficiaries are evidenced by a security, an unincorporated association, a government, a political subdivision of a government, or a combination of these entities. See Alaska Statutes 10.06.990
- shares: means the units into which the proprietary interests in a corporation are divided. See Alaska Statutes 10.06.990
- state: means any of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, or any other territory or possession of the United States. See Alaska Statutes 10.06.990