- Alaska Statutes > Title 13 - Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
- California Corporations Code 800 - (a) As used in this section, "corporation" includes an ...
- California Corporations Code 5120 - (a) One or more persons may form a corporation under this part ...
- California Corporations Code 5122 - (a) The Secretary of State shall not file articles setting forth ...
- California Corporations Code 5130 - The articles of incorporation of a corporation formed under this part ...
- California Corporations Code 5132 - (a) The articles of incorporation may set forth any or all of ...
- Florida Statutes > Title XLII - Estates and Trusts
- Florida Statutes 732.201 - Right to elective share
- Florida Statutes 732.2025 - Definitions
- Florida Statutes 732.2035 - Property entering into elective estate
- Florida Statutes 732.2045 - Exclusions and overlapping application
- Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 527 - Uniform Real Property Transfer on Death Act
- Hawaii Revised Statutes > Title 29 - Decedents' Estates
- Hawaii Revised Statutes > Title 30 - Guardians and Trustees
- Hawaii Revised Statutes > Title 30A - Uniform Probate Code
- Illinois Compiled Statutes > Chapter 755 - Estates
- Illinois Compiled Statutes > Chapter 760 - Trusts and Fiduciaries
- Kentucky Statutes > Title XXXIII - Administration of Trusts and Estates of Persons Under Disability
- Kentucky Statutes > Title XXXIV - Descent, Wills, and Administration of Decedents' Estates
- Louisiana Revised Statutes 9:2502 - Disinherison; retroactivity
- Louisiana Revised Statutes 9:2503 - Exercise of succession rights; remedial provisions
- Massachusetts General Laws > Part II > Title II - Descent and Distribution, Wills, Estates of Deceased Persons and Absentees, Guardianship, Conservatorship and Trusts
- Michigan Laws > Chapter 555 - Uses and Trusts
- Michigan Laws 555.1 - Uses and trusts; extent of abolition; interests deemed legal
- Michigan Laws 555.3 - Right to possession deemed legal estate
- Michigan Laws 555.4 - Right to possession deemed legal estate; effect on existing active trust
- Michigan Laws 555.5 - Passive trust; disposition of lands, trustee interest
- Nebraska Statutes > Chapter 30 - Decedents' Estates; Protection of Persons and Property
- Nebraska Statutes 30-601. Act, how cited
- Nebraska Statutes 30-602. Legislative intent; act, how construed
- Nebraska Statutes 30-603. Terms, defined
- Nebraska Statutes 30-604. Surrogate; powers; designation of surrogate; priorities; consensus; meeting; continuation of authority; disqualification of surrogate
- New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 45 - Uniform Probate Code
- New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 46 - Fiduciaries and Trusts
- North Dakota Code > Chapter 30.1-01 - Short Title - Construction - General Provisions - Definitions
- North Dakota Code > Chapter 30.1-02 - Scope, Jurisdiction, and Courts
- North Dakota Code > Chapter 30.1-31 - Nonprobate Transfers on Death
- North Dakota Code > Chapter 30.1-32.1 - Uniform Real Property Transfer on Death Act
- Ohio Code > Chapter 2137 - Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
- Ohio Code > Chapter 5817 - Determination of Validity of Trust or Will During Lifetime
- South Carolina Code > Title 21 - Estates, Trusts, Guardians and Fiduciaries
- South Carolina Code > Title 62 - South Carolina Probate Code
- South Carolina Code 62-1-100. Effective date
- South Carolina Code 62-1-101. Short title
- South Carolina Code 62-1-102. Purposes; rules of construction
- Virginia Code > Title 55 > Chapter 2 - Educational, Literary and Charitable Gifts, Devises, Etc.
- Virginia Code > Title 64.2 - Wills, Trusts, and Fiduciaries