|Article 1||Regular and Special Elections||29.26.010 – 29.26.070|
|Article 2||Initiative and Referendum||29.26.100 – 29.26.190|
|Article 3||Recall||29.26.240 – 29.26.360|
Terms Used In Alaska Statutes > Chapter 26
- action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Marital deduction: The deduction(s) that can be taken in the determination of gift and estate tax liabilities because of the existence of a marriage or marital relationship.
- municipality: means a political subdivision incorporated under the laws of the state that is a home rule or general law city, a home rule or general law borough, or a unified municipality. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association, organization, business trust, or society, as well as a natural person. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- state: means the State of Alaska unless applied to the different parts of the United States and in the latter case it includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- writing: includes printing. See Alaska Statutes 01.10.060