|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 2||The State of Illinois may enter into the Quad Cities Interstate …|
|§ 4||Eminent domain|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 45 ILCS 30
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Settlement: Parties to a lawsuit resolve their difference without having a trial. Settlements often involve the payment of compensation by one party in satisfaction of the other party's claims.
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14