|§ 45 ILCS 30/1||Short title|
|§ 45 ILCS 30/2||The State of Illinois may enter into the Quad Cities Interstate …|
|§ 45 ILCS 30/3||Compact|
|§ 45 ILCS 30/4||Eminent domain|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 45 ILCS 30 - Quad Cities Interstate Metropolitan Authority Compact Act
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.36
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14