A. It is unlawful for any person to:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 32-2822
- Certificate: means a certificate that is granted and issued by the department. See Arizona Laws 32-2801
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Radiologic technologist: means a person who holds a certificate that is issued by the department and that allows that person to apply ionizing radiation to individuals at the direction of a licensed practitioner for general diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. See Arizona Laws 32-2801
1. Sell or fraudulently obtain or furnish a radiologic technologist diploma, certificate or record.
2. Engage in the activities of a technologist under cover of a diploma or certificate illegally obtained or obtained by fraudulent misrepresentation of a material fact.
3. Engage in the activities of a technologist under a false or assumed name.
4. Engage in or hold himself or herself out as entitled to engage in the activities of a technologist without a valid certificate.
5. Otherwise violate any of the provisions of this chapter or any rule promulgated pursuant to this chapter.
B. Any person who violates any provisions of this section shall be guilty of a class 2 misdemeanor.