In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Construction" means building, erection, fabrication or installation.
2. "Coordinating medical provider" means a physician or group of physicians, or any combination thereof, which has entered into an agreement with a county, incorporated city or town, health service district or the department to supervise the medical care offered at a medical clinic, as defined by this section.
3. "Department" means the department of health services.
4. "Health service district" means a health service district established pursuant to title 48, chapter 16, article 1.
5. "Hospital" means a health care institution licensed as a hospital pursuant to chapter 4, article 2 of this title.
6. "Medical clinic" means a facility, whether mobile or stationary, which provides ambulatory medical care in a medically-underserved area through the employment of physicians, professional nurses, physician assistants or other health care technical and paraprofessional personnel.
7. "Physician" means a physician licensed pursuant to title 32, chapter 13 or 17.