In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In Arizona Laws 36-3611
1. "Board" means the state board of dental examiners.
2. "Dental provider" means a dental hygienist, affiliated practice dental hygienist or dental assistant who is licensed pursuant to title 32, chapter 11.
3. "Dentist" means a person who is licensed in the general practice of dentistry pursuant to title 32, chapter 11.
4. "Health care decision maker" has the same meaning prescribed in section 12-2801.
5. "Teledentistry" means the use of data transmitted through interactive audio, video or data communications for the purposes of examination, diagnosis, treatment planning, consultation and directing the delivery of treatment by dentists and dental providers in settings permissible under title 32, chapter 11 or specified in rules adopted by the board.