|§ 12-259||Adult surveillance officers; appointment; qualifications; salaries; expenses|
|§ 12-259.01||Powers and duties|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 2 > Article 6.1
- Adult: means a person who has attained eighteen years of age. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.