|§ 12-761||Right of publicity; unauthorized use of the name, portrait or picture of a soldier; exceptions; definition|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 6 > Article 16
- Common law: The legal system that originated in England and is now in use in the United States. It is based on judicial decisions rather than legislative action.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Minor: means a person under the age of eighteen years. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215