|§ 12-1611||Renewal by action|
|§ 12-1612||Renewal by affidavit|
|§ 12-1613||Docketing and recording affidavit of renewal; effect|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 12 > Chapter 9 > Article 6
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Counterclaim: A claim that a defendant makes against a plaintiff.
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215