|§ 17-481||Application of aquatic poisons; analysis; notice; exceptions|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 17 > Chapter 4 > Article 5
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- Commission: means the Arizona game and fish commission. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- Department: means the Arizona game and fish department. See Arizona Laws 17-101
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Take: means pursuing, shooting, hunting, fishing, trapping, killing, capturing, snaring or netting wildlife or the placing or using of any net or other device or trap in a manner that may result in the capturing or killing of wildlife. See Arizona Laws 17-101