Arizona Laws > Title 23 > Chapter 10 – EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIPS
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 23 > Chapter 10
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- juvenile: means an individual who is under the age of eighteen years. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215