|Article 1||Arizona Geological Survey||27-101 – 27-111|
|Article 2||State Mine Inspector||27-121 – 27-131|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 27 > Chapter 1
- Complaint: means a written statement of the essential facts constituting a public offense that is any of the following:
(a) Made on an oath before a judge or commissioner of the superior court or an authorized juvenile hearing officer. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Court reporter: A person who makes a word-for-word record of what is said in court and produces a transcript of the proceedings upon request.
- Custodian: means a person, other than a parent or legal guardian, who stands in loco parentis to the child or a person to whom legal custody of the child has been given by order of the juvenile court. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Department: means the department of child safety. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Detention: means the temporary confinement of a juvenile who requires secure care in a physically restricting facility that is completely surrounded by a locked and physically secure barrier with restricted ingress and egress for the protection of the juvenile or the community pending court disposition or as a condition of probation. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- juvenile: means an individual who is under the age of eighteen years. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Juvenile court: means the juvenile division of the superior court when exercising its jurisdiction over children in any proceeding relating to delinquency, dependency or incorrigibility. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Magistrate: means an officer having power to issue a warrant for the arrest of a person charged with a public offense and includes the chief justice and justices of the supreme court, judges of the superior court, judges of the court of appeals, justices of the peace and judges of a municipal court. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Mineral resources: means all metallic, nonmetallic and energy resources, including aggregate, coal, oil, natural gas, geothermal resources, carbon dioxide and helium. See Arizona Laws 27-101
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidences of debt. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Petition: means a written statement of the essential facts that allege delinquency, incorrigibility or dependency. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Reporter: Makes a record of court proceedings and prepares a transcript, and also publishes the court's opinions or decisions (in the courts of appeals).