|Article 1||Arizona Geological Survey||27-101 – 27-111|
|Article 2||State Mine Inspector||27-121 – 27-131|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 27 > Chapter 1
- Aggregate: means cinder, crushed rock or stone, decomposed granite, gravel, pumice, pumicite and sand. See Arizona Laws 27-101
- commit: means to assign legal custody. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Defense attorney: Represent defendants in criminal matters.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Incompetent: means a juvenile who does not have sufficient present ability to consult with the juvenile's lawyer with a reasonable degree of rational understanding or who does not have a rational and factual understanding of the proceedings against the juvenile. See Arizona Laws 8-291
- Juvenile: means a person who is under eighteen years of age at the time the issue of competency is raised. See Arizona Laws 8-291
- Juvenile court: means the juvenile division of the superior court when exercising its jurisdiction over children in any proceeding relating to delinquency, dependency or incorrigibility. See Arizona Laws 8-201
- Mental health expert: means a physician who is licensed pursuant to title 32, chapter 13 or 17 or a psychologist who is licensed pursuant to title 32, chapter 19. See Arizona Laws 8-291
- Mineral resources: means all metallic, nonmetallic and energy resources, including aggregate, coal, oil, natural gas, geothermal resources, carbon dioxide and helium. See Arizona Laws 27-101
- Minerals: includes metals and metallic and nonmetallic minerals, except oil and gas. See Arizona Laws 27-101
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidences of debt. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.