|§ 36-198||Drug overdose fatality review team; members; duties; local drug overdose fatality review teams|
|§ 36-198.01||Access to information; confidentiality; violation; classification|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 36 > Chapter 1 > Article 6
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Agency: includes one or more of the governmental units consolidated into the department of health services by this chapter. See Arizona Laws 36-101
- Department: means the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-101
- Director: means the director of the department of health services. See Arizona Laws 36-101
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Population: means the population according to the most recent United States decennial census. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.