Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 36 > Chapter 6 > Article 13 - Sickle Cell Anemia
- Adult: means a person who has attained eighteen years of age. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Minor: means a person under the age of eighteen years. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Population: means the population according to the most recent United States decennial census. See Arizona Laws 1-215