|Article 4||Caustic Alkalies and Acids||36-1101 – 36-1105|
|Article 5||Human Blood, Its Products and Derivatives||36-1151|
|Article 6||Arizona Poison Control System||36-1161 – 36-1163|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 36 > Chapter 9
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Oath: includes an affirmation or declaration. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.