|§ 3-1491||Salt river horse herd; necessary interaction; written authorization; violation; classification; definition|
|§ 3-1492||Unlawful release of a domesticated horse; violation; classification|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 3 > Chapter 11 > Article 11 - Horses
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Department: means the Arizona department of agriculture. See Arizona Laws 3-101
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Foreign country: means a government other than:
(a) The United States. See Arizona Laws 12-3251
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Pro se: A Latin term meaning "on one's own behalf"; in courts, it refers to persons who present their own cases without lawyers.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215