|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 15||Qualified Illinois equine owner|
|§ 20||Illinois Equine Industry Research and Promotion Board|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 510 ILCS 67 - Illinois Equine Research and Promotion Act
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Federal Reserve System: The central bank of the United States. The Fed, as it is commonly called, regulates the U.S. monetary and financial system. The Federal Reserve System is composed of a central governmental agency in Washington, D.C. (the Board of Governors) and twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks in major cities throughout the United States. Source: OCC
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- United States: may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14