|§ 44-3241||Fraud in provision of investment advisory services; liability; violation; classification|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 44 > Chapter 13 > Article 9
- Action: includes any matter or proceeding in a court, civil or criminal. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership, association, joint stock company or trust, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency or any other unincorporated organization. See Arizona Laws 44-1801