|§ 46-181||Section on aging|
|§ 46-182||Section powers and duties; costs|
|§ 46-183||Advisory council on aging; members; appointment; terms; compensation; officers; subcommittee|
|§ 46-184||Advisory council duties|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 46 > Chapter 1 > Article 7
- department: means the department of economic security. See Arizona Laws 46-101
- Director: means the director of the department of economic security. See Arizona Laws 46-101
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Services: includes social casework, rehabilitation counseling and similar services rendered to a person or persons in need as provided for in this title. See Arizona Laws 46-101
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Writing: includes printing. See Arizona Laws 1-215