|§ 5-131||Compact; authority to join|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 5 > Chapter 1 > Article 2
- Enterprise: includes any corporation, association, labor union or other legal entity. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Person: means a human being and, as the context requires, an enterprise, a public or private corporation, an unincorporated association, a partnership, a firm, a society, a government, a governmental authority or an individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property. See Arizona Laws 3-1703
- Process: means a citation, writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215