|Chapter 2001||Bingo||2001.001 – 2001.657|
|Chapter 2002||Charitable Raffles||2002.001 – 2002.058|
|Chapter 2003||Inspection and Regulation of Gambling Vessels||2003.001 – 2003.102|
|Chapter 2004||Professional Sports Team Charitable||2004.001 – 2004.010|
Terms Used In Texas Occupations Code > Title 13 > Subtitle A - Gaming
- Charity: An agency, institution, or organization in existence and operating for the benefit of an indefinite number of persons and conducted for educational, religious, scientific, medical, or other beneficent purposes.
- General-law municipality: means a municipality designated by Chapter Texas Local Government Code 1.005
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Municipality: means a general-law municipality, home-rule municipality, or special-law municipality. See Texas Local Government Code 1.005
- Uphold: The decision of an appellate court not to reverse a lower court decision.