A sum, not to exceed 1 percent of the total amount appropriated for all of the boards herein mentioned may be withdrawn from the Consumer Affairs Fund without at the time furnishing vouchers and itemized statements. This sum shall be used as a revolving fund where cash advances are necessary, and at the close of each biennium, or at any other time, upon demand of the Department of Finance, shall be accounted for and substantiated by vouchers and itemized statements submitted to and audited by the State Controller.

(Amended by Stats. 1971, Ch. 716.)

Terms Used In California Business and Professions Code 204