|§ 990||Legislative Findings|
|§ 991||Family Policy Guidelines|
|§ 992||Implementation of the Family Policy|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Executive > Article 49-A - New York State Family Policy
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.